Monday, January 21, 2013

Introduction To This Blog

There are a lot of bad science that are shared on facebook, news media, and etc., which are spread so easily, that I'm creating Breaking "Bad Science" to break down these bad science one claim at a time. Here, I will try to reflect information as close to the scientific community as possible, as the news media do not reflect these very well. As many people credulously share bad science without investigation, leading to such widespread baloney, and I would like to break this misinformation from the public to the actual science, evidence, and credibility of scientists.

It's going to be a rough process, but I hope everyone who reads this tags along with me... Always remember to be skeptical of everything, even the things posted here. As the path to truth starts with questions and investigations, I would like everyone to honestly investigate as well.

Thank you, and hopefully I'll start posting soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment